Fireworks are dangerous. We cannot send them through the post or by normal courier services.
We can deliver them to you FREE if your postcode begins with NG (Nottingham) or DE (Derby). (Minimum order for this is usually £30.)
If you live elsewhere we can give you a price for delivery, or you can come to our depot in Staffordshire to collect your order. Click here for directions and instructions.
To help us with your delivery please follow these simple instructions:-
- Place your order though the shop on this website.
- Checkout in the usual way, making sure all your information is correct.
- You will not be asked for payment on-line. This helps us to keep your finance details secure, as they will never be stored in our systems.
- We will contact you as soon as we can to confirm your order and to take your payment.
- We will agree a provisional delivery date and time with you. Most deliveries for Bonfire Night will be made in late October. Deliveries for New Year’s Eve will be made after Christmas.
- You will have to be in when we deliver your fireworks and sign for them.
- We cannot leave fireworks at another address, or with anyone who is under 18.
- If you are not in when we come to deliver your fireworks, we may have to charge you for a redelivery.